Full-Time/San Francisco, CA (in-office)
Are you an experienced full-stack engineer excited to build an enterprise cloud product from the ground up? Have you ever observed an enterprise contract negotiation process and thought . . . there has to be a better way?
We are Bonterms
Bonterms is transforming enterprise contracting. Startups and global enterprises alike use our Committee-vetted, open source Standard Agreements to engage in faster, more collaborative deal making. Our cloud platform will take the Bonterms approach to the next level with unique, intuitive workflows that enable easy configuration, negotiation and execution of our Standard Agreements. Bonterms is lawyer-led and funded by XYZ Capital and the law firm Wilson Sonsini.
Founding Engineer Role
As Founding Engineer, you will:
- Develop and deploy early iterations of our product using modern, industry-standard tools, languages, and frameworks.
- Drive technical planning and execution (from foundational infrastructure decisions to app coding).
- Collaborate closely with our team and pilot partners to execute on our product vision.
- Be a key decision-maker in how we grow our engineering team.
What We’ll Build
A multi-tenant, two-sided cloud product that transforms contract workflows currently done over email and within CLM, ERP, and CRM products.
- 7+ years of full-stack software development experience across multiple languages and
- Significant experience writing and deploying distributed web applications with a frontend,
backend (Python or NodeJS preferred), and database component.
- Experience implementing best-practice services such as SendGrid or Auth0.
- Experience with multi-tenant, highly-secure cloud products for enterprises.
- Experience building third-party API integrations.
- Experience with identity management, document workflows, e-signature, and secure transactions preferred.
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Health insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Parental leave
- Monthly public transit benefit
- A culture that prioritizes individual innovation and healthy work-life balance
Location: San Francisco, CA. This is an in-office position.
TO APPLY: Principals only. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org