Full-Time/San Francisco, CA (in-office)
Bonterms is gearing up for beta launch of its first-of-a-kind, two-sided deal platform. The Bonterms Platform will enable parties to easily enter into our Standard Agreements, which are vetted by a who’s-who Committee of lawyers from F500, tech and leading law firms and already in use on a daily basis by enterprise customers and vendors.
Bonterms is lawyer-led and funded by XYZ Capital and the law firm Wilson Sonsini. We are seeking our first Product and Commercial Counsel for a truly unique role.
What will you do?
- Establish our legal function and manage commercial and product legal matters.
- Participate in product development of our Standard Agreements and Bonterms Platform.
- Spread the word about the how and why of Bonterms Standard Agreements in the legal and procurement communities.
- 3+ years in-house or top firm experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in commercial or product counseling (with privacy a further plus).
- Remarkably strong written and verbal communication skills – you know how to “net it out”.
- Willingness to move towards problems and ability to leave solutions in your wake.
- Strong academic credentials from a nationally-recognized law school.
- Readiness to take your professional life to the next level in a non-traditional role at the cutting-edge of the legal industry.
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Health insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Parental leave
- Monthly public transit benefit
- A culture that prioritizes individual innovation and healthy work-life balance
Location: San Francisco, CA. This is an in-office position.
Apply Here: To apply, please contact Miller Sabino & Lee Legal Placement Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only. Please do not contact the company directly.